7.12.12

Mask, Catsuit, Ballet Boots & Corset




o, after a while I finally made it to create a new video. I bought a lot of cool new stuff in the meantime - now you can see me getting dressed into it.
First you can see me in my stunning black Gianmarco Lorenzi platform sandals. Then you can watch my transformation into a black fetish dream girl :)
I put on my new black PVC hood from Winter Fetish first. Then you can watch me undressing the sandals and getting into my new black catsuit from Winter Fetish. After completely covered in black PVC, my super sexy black knee high ballet boots from The Little Shoe Box follow - I really love them, as they fit so perfect on my legs. Finally my waist corset from Vollers completes the outfit.
I hope you enjoy watching as much as I've enjoyed creating it.

No hay comentarios: